SJL LEAGUE INFORMATION (Boys Divisions)
Updated Wednesday July 3, 2019 by SJL.
SJL BOYS DIVISION
KEEP A STICK IN YOUR HAND AND HAVE FUN PLAYING GAMES IN A RELAXED, FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT!
- SJL League gives boys lacrosse players an affordable way to play lacrosse during the summer. There are no practices...just games!
- Boys Games for the 2019 summer season will be played on Wednesday nights at Savich Field.. The boys season begins July 10th and ends July 31st.
- Players can still attend camps, play on tournament teams, or have their weekends free.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the 2019 summer season. COST IS $130.
- Divisions (U9, U11, U13 and U18)
- Dates for summer league are 7/10, 7/17, 7/18, 7/24, 7/31
- Wednesday nights at Savich Field (6-8:30pm).
- Boys High School Division
- All teams will play 2 games per week. The final week will be "Championship Wednesday". Teams will be seeded based on league record and play a one-night tournament.
Boys U9, U11 & U13 Divisions
- Kids and parents loved the format, skill development and games.
- Skills and Drills session each week for all registered players will be run by SJL coaches. (High school coaches and/or collegiate players).
- These sessions are designed to give young players additional lacrosse knowledge and skills of the game from some of the best players/coaches in the area.
- Each team will play 2 games game following the skills and drills session. U9 division will play minimum of one game.
- Games will consist of 18 minute running halves.
- The final week will be "Championship Wednesday". U11 and U13 Teams will be seeded based on league record and play a one-night tournament.