SJL LEAGUE INFORMATION (Boys Divisions)
Updated Thursday October 19, 2017 by South Jersey Lacrosse League.
SJL BOYS DIVISION
KEEP A STICK IN YOUR HAND AND HAVE FUN PLAYING GAMES IN A RELAXED, FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT!
- SJL League gives boys lacrosse players an affordable way to play lacrosse during the summer. There are no practices...just games!
- Boys Games for the 2018 summer season will be played on Thursday nights at Cherokee High School. The boys season begins July 5th and ends August 2nd.
- Players can still attend camps, play on tournament teams, or have their weekends free.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the 2018 summer season. COST IS ONLY $115.
- 2017 Divisions (U9, U11, U13 and U18) Follow SJYLax divisions
- Dates for summer league are 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/3
- Rain date is the following Monday or Wednesday at Cherokee HS.
- Thursday nights at Cherokee High School (6-8:30pm).
Boys U9 Division
- Our first 2 years of the U9 division were a huge success. Kids and parents loved the format, skill development and games.
- U9 division will have a Skills and Drills session each week for all registered players. (Skills and Drills sessions will be run by high school coaches and/or collegiate players).
- These sessions are designed to give young players additional lacrosse knowledge and skills of the game from some of the best players/coaches in the area.
- Each team will play one game following the skills and drills session.
- Games will consist of 18 minute running halves.