SJL LEAGUE INFORMATION (Girls Division)
Updated Wednesday April 17, 2019 by SJL.
SJL GIRLS DIVISION
KEEP A STICK IN YOUR HAND AND HAVE FUN PLAYING GAMES IN A RELAXED, FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT!
- SJL League gives girls lacrosse players an affordable way to play lacrosse during the summer. There are no practices...just games!
- Girls Games for the 2019 summer season will be played on Monday nights at Savich Field. The girls season begins July 8th & ends July 29th.
- Players can still attend camps, play on tournament teams, or have their weekends free.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the 2019 summer season. COST IS ONLY $105.
- Divisions (U9, U11, U13, and U 15)
- U15, players that graduate in 2022 and 2023, current 8th and 9th graders
- U13, players that gradaute in 2024 and 2025, current 6th and 7th graders
- U11, players that graduate in 2026 and 2027, current 4th and 5th graders
- U9, players that graduate in 2028 and 2029, current 2nd and 3rd graders.
- Dates for summer league are 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29
- Games are Monday nights at Savich Field (6-8:30pm).
Girls Division Format
- All divisions will have a Skills and Drills session each week for all registered players. (Skills and Drills sessions will be run by high school coaches, college lacrosse coaches, and/or collegiate players).
- These sessions are designed to give young players additional lacrosse knowledge and skills of the game from some of the best players/coaches in the area.
- Each team will play 2 games following the skills and drills session.